Thursday, February 9, 2012

21 - Crunchy & Gooey Bounty Bar/Cadbury Cookies

I just happened to have 1 Bounty Bar and 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar inside my refrigerator. I just happened to be in the mood to bake. So this is what I came up with and it turned out to be absolutely yummilicious Yes, I just made up that word. But that is how I want to describe these cookies.
Try them. I'm sure you'll love them too!

Ingredients 

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup chopped bounty bars
1/2 cup chopped cadbury dairy milk bar
1 cup melted butter
1 egg

Preparation

Preheat the oven to 165 C. 
Beat the egg and butter together in a bowl. 
Mix both the sugars, flour, vanilla, baking soda, and chocolates together in another bowl. 
Pour the butter-egg mix into the flour mix and fold it in.
When it is well combined, place 2 inch balls of this dough on a greased cookie tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes.


Enjoy!! :)

1 comment: